quinta-feira, 10 de março de 2011

Projecto 52 - 10ª Semana // Project 52 - 10th week

De manhã, quando vou trabalhar, digo sempre "olá" ao Mar e aos barcos que entram e saem do porto :)
In the morning, when I'm off to work, I always say "Hi!" to the Ocean and the boats that enter and leave the haven :)

Apesar de gostar de praia, nunca me imaginei a viver perto do oceano... Mas agora que cá estou, penso que não abdicava por nada!
Although I like the beach, I never really imagined myself living by the Sea... But now that I'm here, I think I wouldn't have it any other way!




Project 52: Glimpse Into Motherhood

post signature

3 comentários:

Papgena Made It disse...

Ai que saudades!!!!

Angee @ October Morning disse...

I use to live on the coast. I miss the smell of the ocean. Great shot.

Grey´s disse...

E que bom deve ser! O mar só de olhar para ele sentimo-nos logo bem. Tens muita sorte :))

beijinho